Through this document, we intend to provide you with clear and precise information concerning the collection and processing of personal data that you may provide to us through the Le Minor website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
Art.1 Confidentiality rules
The General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter the GDPR) is applicable as of May 25, 2018. It imposes strict rules and conditions on companies and merchants in the processing of personal data of their customers and prospects, and this in order to protect the privacy of the latter.
Art.2 The data controller
The "data controller" of your personal data is Le Minor, which is responsible for the Le Minor website that you visit and to which you provide data.
Art.3 Legal basis of data processing and use
We can only use your personal data for legitimate and necessary purposes (art. 6 of the GDPR). In concrete terms, this means that we process your personal data, whether or not in electronic form, for legitimate purposes in the context of the contractual relationship, business and security/safety.
These purposes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To process and fulfill your orders and contracts;
- To manage your account and the commercial relationship;
- To communicate to you commercial, promotional and advertising information or information about the use of our services;
- Communications in connection with the performance of a contract;
- Improve the design, layout, and overall functionality of the site;
- To analyze data for statistical purposes.
Personal data includes all information about you on the basis of which you can be identified (hereinafter referred to as "data"). Anonymous data, which do not allow you to be identified, are therefore not considered as personal data. Your personal data may therefore include:
- Data relating to your identity (surname, first name, address, VAT number, company number, etc.);
- Personal status data (telephone number, personal e-mail, ...) ;
- Financial and transactional data (payment method data, bank account number, billing details, ...);
- Data relating to the execution of the contract concluded with us (purpose of the contract, billing address, professional data, ...) ;
- Data related to the use of electronic equipment, such as computers (password, log data, electronic identification data, billing details, ...);
The processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person are prohibited.
We undertake to comply strictly with this prohibition.
Art.5 Sources and origins of personal data
In principle, the data we hold comes from you, when you fill in a form. If you do not intend to provide the mandatory or necessary information, you may lose the benefit of certain advantages and/or we may decide to terminate our services to you or we will be unable to execute the contract.
Art.6 Access to personal data - With whom do we share your information?
In accordance with the regulations in force, data may be transmitted to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, court officers, legal agents and bodies responsible for collecting debts, as well as in the case of the search for the authors of offences committed on the Internet.
Your data is mainly for internal use. We can communicate your data to third companies, which will be able to treat them, within the framework of legitimate reasons and in particular of the good execution of the contract, when we call upon service providers and subcontractors for the realization of the order or services provided by us (technical services, service of payment, securing of the payment, deliveries, sending of commercial prospection...).
We transmit to them only the data they need to perform their services.
We will however ensure that our subcontractors comply with the RGPD regulations.
The processing of data by the latter is governed by a strict legal framework.
Art.7 Data retention period
We take the necessary steps to ensure that the storage of personal data for the purposes described above does not exceed the legal time limits.
Art.8 What are your rights?
We undertake to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing of personal data of each individual (Art. 32 RGPD).
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights relating to your personal data, namely:
- Right of access (Art. 15 RGPD) and information
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 RGPD)
- Right to be forgotten (or Right to erasure - Art. 17 RGPD) and Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 RGPD)
- Data no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which they had been collected or processed;
- You object to the processing;
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- Right of portability (Art. 20 RGPD)
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Art.7 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint (Art. 77 GDPR)
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by email: contact
Art.9 Our commitment
We aim to implement security techniques to protect stored data from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Art.10 Procedure in case of violations
It is always possible that personal data processed in the course of the contractual relationship may fall into the wrong hands as a result of human error, computer error, etc.
Where the violation poses a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the individual, we will immediately inform the individual of the facts and measures. We will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to notify the Privacy Commission of the breach in question within 72 hours of becoming aware of it, unless the breach does not present a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the individual (Art. 32-34 RGPD).
You give your express, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by simple written request. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time, in particular to comply with any regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments.
- By email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- By mail at the following address ZI des cinq chemins 56520 GUIDEL.